US Customs Broker Licensing Exam Preparation ProgramUS Customs Brokers are licensed by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and empowered to assist and represent corporations, banks, manufacturers, associations and other businesses engaged in international trade in meeting federal requirements governing imports and exports. This program is designed to prepare you for the Customs Broker License Examination given by U.S. Customs.
The CBLE, offered twice per year, is a comprehensive and demanding four-hour test. In recent exams, as few as 11% passed. It has been reported that those taking a comprehensive test preparation course such as we offer have increased their chance of passing to at least 70%.
This program teaches potential exam attendees what’s the most important to the exam, how to understand the difficult parts, teach examination techniques, share real work experience and ultimately help pass the exam.
• Program is well designed and engineered to prepare students to pass the exam
• Test Preparation Techniques has been proven to be successful by many students
• Emphasize on case studies and Teaching real work experience
• Types of entries, entry requirements and procedures
• Bonds and currency conversion
• Power of attorney, Classification, Appraisement,
• Examination of merchandise, prohibited and restricted merchandise,
• Temporary importation under bond, marking of imported merchandise,
• Bond entries and procedures,
• Mail importation and items exported and returns, drawbacks and protests,
• Licensing of customs brokers, and other content required by US Customs
Books and Material Required • Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States
• Title 19, Code of Federal Regulations
• other required reference material as required by US Customs and Board Protection
For Further information about how to become a US Customs Broker and our program, please visit www.kptus.com